Date of Birth: 11th July 1988 (31)
Place of Birth: Brisbane, Queensland
Turned Pro: 2018
Joined Team: 2018
Lucy joined the squad in 2018, her first year as a professional rider, having shown her talent and ability whist racing in Australia and for the national team overseas.
Kennedy displayed great grit and resilience overcoming injury and illness in her first season with the team and showed her real abilities by bouncing back in 2019 to win the Herald Sun Tour, Clasica San Sebastian and coming agonisingly close to her first World Tour victory at the 2019 Giro-Rosa.
In 2020 she made it a second consecutive victory on home soil claiming the overall Lexus of Blackburn Herald SunTour title.
- 1st 2020 Lexus of Blackburn Herald SunTour - General Classification
- 3rd 2020 Lexus of Blackburn Herald SunTour - Stage 2
- 3rd 2020 Giro-Rosa - Stage 1 TTT
- 6th 2020 National Championships Australia - Time Trial
- 1st 2019 Herald Sun Tour - General Classification
- 1st 2019 Herald Sun Tour - Stage 2
- 1st 2019 Durango-Durango
- 1st 2019 Clasica San Sebastian
- 2nd 2019 Giro-Rosa - Stage 3
- 2nd 2019 Cadel Evans Great Ocean Road Race
- 2nd 2019 Tour Down Under - General Classification
- 2nd 2019 Tour Down Under - Stage 2
- 2nd 2019 Emakumeen Nafarroako Klasikoa